Easy Beaded Necklace Tutorial
10-12 inches of chain, cut into two pieces
3. Arrange your beads in the order you want them on the string. Then string them on one by one.
4. Once all your beads are on, grab the second crimp bead and do the same thing you did on the other end. This might take some maneuvering because you’ll want to get the crimp bead secured very close to your beads so that they stay tight.
5. Loop your extra beading wire tails in through 3 or 4 beads before cutting off the excess. This will ensure that your beads stay secure!
6. Open up 2 jump rings and hook one on the loop you created with your beading wire. Attach 1 half of your chain to that. Do the same on the other side.
7. Open up the last two jump rings and attach one to the other end of the chain to attach your clasp. Do the same on the other side for the other half of the clasp.
Voila! You are finished. Now you have a beautiful, simple, and custom beaded necklace to hand out to all your best friends or just keep for yourself. I don’t judge 😉